NurseTim, Inc. (hereinafter known as “NurseTim,” “us,” or “we”) currently owns and operates the website located at https://nursetim.com (the “Site”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Visitors to the Site who have not registered or have not logged in (“Site Visitors”) can access and browse some portions of the Site without disclosing Personal Information. We may passively collect certain Usage Information from a Site Visitor’s computer, such as your IP address and web browser version, when you browse the Site. In order to utilize some of the Services, you must register an account with NurseTim.
When you register with NurseTim, we will collect and store the information that you provide to us directly to verify your identity during online registration. This may include, among other things: Your first and last name, your email address, your mailing address, and your telephone number.
- Details about you, your location, your history of purchases through NurseTim, and any certifications or licensures you may hold;
- Profile pictures, videos, or other media you choose to provide;
- References or endorsements if you choose to provide them;
- Any other information, documents, or media you choose to include.
- How We Use Information:
- The Personal Information that NurseTim collects is used to improve our Services and enhance user experience with the Site, to allow us to provide a safe community for all of our Users, and to help us communicate effectively with you.
- The Usage Information that NurseTim collects is used to customize your experience on the Site and improve the quality of our Services.
- How We Share Information: We never sell or rent your Personal Information or information contained in your profile (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with some third parties as follows:
- If you create a Portal for the purposes of sharing information in your Portfolio, we may share such information with the person(s) that you invite to use your Portal. With some exceptions, you choose how much detail you want to include in your Portfolio and make accessible through your Portal.
- We may disclose any of the User Information collected to any of our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with Services, operating the Site, and other commercial purposes.
- We may display personal testimonials of Users in marketing materials. These may include User Information such as the User’s first name; city of residence; and state of residence. With a User's consent, we may include additional User Information.
- We may disclose User Information collected about Users if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants), or if in our sole discretion we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose this information as necessary to protect or defend NurseTim's rights or property. We also reserve the right to disclose any User Information collected for the purposes of protecting the health and safety of our community and Users, such as in the case of risk of harm to any person.
- We do not limit our disclosure of Usage Information, such as information passively collected from your computer. If you do not want us to collect this information, you should take steps to limit the passive collection of such data.
- Email Communication:
- By using the Site and/or the Services, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as special offers, advice, notifications, and administrative notices.
- You may to opt out of receiving certain emails from NurseTim. These emails include emails for marketing and educational purposes. You may not opt out of emails you may receive from NurseTim regarding administrative purposes.
- Changing Personal Information:
- If the Personal Information you have provided to NurseTim changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing account settings. You should change this information as soon as reasonably possible.
- If you no longer wish to use our Site or Services, you may cancel your account by contacting our Customer Service .
- If you choose to cancel your account, we can remove your profile and other Personal Information from our database upon request. We have no obligation to retain your profile or account information and may remove your profile and account information after cancellation.
- We may retain your information if we believe it will be necessary for legitimate business purposes.
- How We Protect Information:
- NurseTim takes the security of your Personal Information seriously and takes precautions to protect such information. We implement industry-recognized safeguards to help protect your Personal Information including, but not limited to, SSL certificates.
- User accounts are protected by a password. We urge you to keep your password safe. If you feel that your password may have been compromised, you should immediately notify us and change the password as soon as reasonably possible.
- Because no method of data protection is 100% secure, this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed or disclosed by breach of our safeguards. You understand and agree to assume these risks.
Users have opportunities to provide endorsements, comments, and to otherwise contribute to the Site. We may store these contributions, display them to other Users, and use them for promotional purposes. Such contributions may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information can be read, collected, and used by others.
If you contact NurseTim to provide feedback about our Site or Services, we may store such communications, including personal information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.